The angelwinged devil sits down and blows some dust of the old book
it's been some time since I last posted here, due to real life which has been busy because of school and such which I've learned to be a bit more caring about.
Also because I've been suffering heart problems and haven't really been able to cope up with everything as my girlfriend left me the day after my birthday (19'th of october.) It sucked but life goes on.
Although that's probably enough about my life. Now to the part of why this blog exists
as far as my memory goes, it's december the 24'th and I am told on msn by someone that he's by himself this afternoon, in denmark we celebrate christmas the 24'th, get presents and have a family/friend time in the, it was sad that he had to be alone, so I kept him company most of the night.
A girl I knew had some trouble with her boyfriend, they've been together for two years but apparently he was flirting with some other girl, so I gave her some advice on what to do and they are now in a better state in their relationship.
one night when I was drunk and on my way to the trainstation to go home I met some man who was crying on a bench, so I cheered him up, his wife was on the hospital so I ask him why he isn't there, he say he's afraid to see her die, and I tell him that if she does and he's not there when it happens he'll regret it for the rest of his life, so I follow him to the hospital and to the room where his wife is.
I helped more than this, I just can't remember it
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino bonus[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casinolasvegass.com[/url] manumitted no set aside bonus at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free casino games
[/url].
Post a Comment