ok, she isn't allowed by her parents to visit me, means I'll just have to visit her. Hopefully I'll be able to convince my parents about it. If not I'll pwn them and go to her after school, oh wait 1'st april is a sunday <.<.
I haven't really done any good deeds today, apart frommaking xenon smile. And the whole class after the teacher telling me to put the cellphone away and I said I was hooking up a girl. I was just honest :|. Oh well, at least it made them smile :p.
And I was hooking her up, lovewise. But that's not the part of the joke. The part of the joke is, so because I'm hooking up a girl, the teacher will say "Oh fine then, keep on writing on your cell, no harm done" yeah right. I know, I'm babling but I didn't get any sleep either ^^.
take care, and smile, it'll make you so beautiful
-Angelwinged Devil
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment