Thursday, March 29, 2007

yet another week has soon passed

ahh well this has been a slacky week :p so lazy... started out with doing nothing in school the first day and having the last part of the day off, then I was sick for two days so I didn't go to school (shame as I prepared something x( .)
and today the first four classes we were on our own, no one did anything, as we were all tired XD, and the last class went on with reading something in a book while listening to music, yay.

arh so well so this weeks deeds. Oh yes

I start out getting a reply from the girl having nightmares, sad, seemed her fear was creating them, and she was already doing some of the things I adviced her to do to prevent it. Oh well, a challenge is good, back to work :D.

A friend wrote recently, his girlfriend had plans about cutting herself bald D: noes can't happen, let the hair grow. I was going to send him some good hints about girls and hair, but she'd already done it. Well, she got a cock's bomb. (well, that's what the dictionary told me it was, although I would call it a mohawk hairstyle.) Hope it looks ok, and that there's still some hair to cuddle. Then he told me that he felt like I was with him all the time, like when he needed someone to suppport him mentally. Guess this is a positive thing :).

A newly acquired friend from iceland wrote to me yesterday about one of her friends having trouble with some nightmares. I got the background story for it. And what I heard was disturbing and sad. I won't go into details but you can feel sorry for the guy. He was in some serious stuff really.
Anyway, it seemed that some fear had sneaked into his sub consciousness and was keeping him down, nervous and low of self-esteem. Already told her how to help him with that. Now let's hope the best for him ^^.

The last thing to tell about is xenon, seems like my x has been making her sad because she's interested in me. Meh I made her happy again although it bothers me a bit now that she always tries to come between me and someone else when I find someone I like >_<. I've been quite tolerent with her. I'll explode soon if she doesn't stop hurting those I like.
meh next time I'll ask her to go to hell or something, in a kind way of course. And let me tell this, I have a very very VERY hard time getting angry, really. I'm very tolerant, so if something angers me, it has to be a lot.
Meh, not worrying about that anymore, xenon is happy again luckily :D, so nothing wrong at the moment. So I'll keep wondering what day she'll come, as it's not decided yet. Hope it'll be as soon as possible :D, can't wait to see her.

that's it for now, think I'll pop in when she goes home and tell about it.

Take care, and remember to smile happily, it'll make you beautiful.

Love to everyone. until we meet again.

No comments: