Sunday, April 1, 2007

april fools day

ahh april fools day has been full of surprises (or not.)
Well, at least for those I gave surprises. Including my lovely guild who doesn't yet know about the hoax I presented them for :p.
Oh don't worry I'll tell them, sometime, later. When I get up from sleep should be a good time, then 1'st april will have passed in all countries I believe.

and I can look forward to one week of vacation (yay.)
The vacation starts good btw.
After school I went to my "hometown" if you can call it that. I don't live in town but outside it. Anyways, I go there and get a baseball bat from a friend (don't worry I didn't kill more than 3.5 people, the .5 one was just one wounded) And went back to Esbjerg where some friends from school was waiting. We were going to film a movie about a vampire. I was going to play an angry father.

Although before the movie I met with one of my best friends called owrflow on the intarnet. and a friend which was going to put makeup on the "vampire." When I met them in the city they already started drinking. Luckily owrflow didn't drink so much as he was going to take part in the filming, and my friend already did the makeup.

While waiting for the vampire (He was driving to his hometown to pick up his girlfriend and babybrother who was also going to take part in the movie.) we met up with a group of punks. They were already drinking, and a girl waved me and owrflow over to her, we introduced and she was kind and lovely, if you know those people who have this childlike happyness with no shyness at all. Well that's what you can think of. I started interacting with the rest of the people, including the most drunk of them all who just had to show his ass to us haha.
I figured I might not get home today as our vampire was quite late. Although after getting some of their numbers I went with them to do the movie. It went good. And I looked psychadelic. Maybe I'll upload it if I can (of course I can.)

After speaking with my mother asking when I'll be in the hometown with the train She didn't want to pick me up because we were finished too late. So I asked the lovely girl if I could stay at her place over night and go drinking with them.
Later after walking from the group I met up with the punks again and got married four times. I went drunk, very drunk, as I forgot the names of my wives and forgot my fourth marriage so I've been married four times twice.
Else I consumed the time by using my upper body as a handwarmer for the group, although mostly girls as most of the guys were either tough or shy :p, or had gloves.
Or I warmed up bodies by sitting down, I have this long leather jacket which at the end of it is extended.
It was big enough to cover up two people, one at each side of me.
At the time when people started going home someone was on the way alone to the bus, scared. Of course I'm too helpful to let her go all by herself so I offered companyship.
After following her to the bus, I went back to the group, although they had taken off so I had to call them to find out where they were, I met up with the lovely girl as the other guys had been assaulted by some dumb technonoobs. Seems like I should have went with the group instead as nothing happened on my way to the bus <_<.

The police and ambulance had already taken care of it so there was nothing more for me to do than go sleep at her place. And watch a movie.
so the day after I go home with the train, nothing really happens this day other than me getting the dragonlord discography, THE WHOLE DRAGONLORD DISCOGRAPHY (2 cds).
And finding out that a girl has fallen for some boy. No names, but seems like she's too shy to do anything which is kinda sad. Meh I'm going to help, although it seems that he is not very interested :|.

And sunday, it seems like I have to dig deep in a girl which haven't had a boyfriend in almost a year now.
She has trouble sleeping and always writes me there, maybe because it seems like I'm with her too as I was with the guy I wrote about in the previvious post.
Hopefully I'll be digging tomorrow.

Ahh and today was april fools day. The server I administrate had some fun with a tkwar. done by me :p.

And for Xenon, She'll be here tuesday :D, I look forward to it a lot. I promised her to watch the sunset with her. It'll be around 20 pm where I live.
Also my x gave us her accept of our relationship >_< as if she decided if we could be together or not. Although I know what she means, or that's how I read it. Although I think that it was what she meant, that she doesn't think we can be together if she does not accept it. We would have done it anyway, now xenon doesn't lose her friend though which is a positive thing, and I've learned to see the positive in things. Although I kinda like my reply when she told me she accepted it; Is this an april fools hoax?
She understood the joke, seems like she's finally getting wiser. She doesn't usually understand them. Meh I might know why. A while ago I helped her a bit with all her depression, personality split disorder or whatever it's called, can't remember it. Must be it. As she seemed wiser from then.
The bottle of vodka is going to be used well tuesday, I believe we will both get laughing cramps. And if not, then lipcramps it'll be.

one of my best friends seem down, and doesn't want to tell why. Although I have a feeling of what it might be, hopefully my feelings are wrong >_<. But they usually aren't.

Sad news though, My cat died :(

before writing the blog I thought I'd start some coding. I'm learning c++ on my linux box. Startiong out with an application, it says "hello world, here I come, ready to change you"

! 10\/3 `/0|_| |<03|\|

take care and remember to smile, it'll make you beautiful.

-Angelwinged Devil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.