Thursday, April 19, 2007

fighting?

Ahh this weekend was good, so will this one be :p

---------the weekend at her place starts here---------

after arriving at her, we got a little to eat, and then went for a forrest walk, I don't think details would be so interesting to read about, but if you want to I'll of course tell if someone requsests it, there's nothing from it I have a reason to go back, of course you can figure out most of what happened :p, yep, that's right, we walked.
after being back home, we saw a movie, shaun of the dead (funny movie, I can recommend it.)

There was not much time for dinner then, so we went down and had dinner. We then went back up just talking, after this we went out in nature to walk, at the afternoon, sadly there was no sunset to watch because of the skies, but we did find a nice spot in the forest where we could lie and watch the starlit nightsky together.

when we got home we saw cradle of fear after telling some annoying guy to leave her alone on the cell phone because he was always trying to flirt with her -.-'. It was quite fun, she never writes to him, only to answer him, and it's in small short sentences XD. So I write to him saying "hi michael", he writes back clearly confused "umm helllo" I reply "how are you :D" and he thinks he has a chance "good, my hangovers from going to town just disappeared, what about you loveliest?" So I reply "loveliest o.O umm sorry dude I'm not for guys, but I'm enjoying the sight of my girlfriend undressing ;)" He must'ave looked like this O,O and then that was dealt with :D.

Cradle of fear
was a nice horror movie, she had to hide sometimes thought because it was scary ;p, but it was quite nice though.
The next day We had like four hours after getting up from bed to be together in, using it out fully by helping her a bit with her homework, I said goodbye at the station.

---------weekend at her ends here---------

as I arrived in the town nearest to me, I was on my way to get picked up by my dad (how I can't wait till I get a drivers license) when I passed some drunk guy, he yelled something at me to come back to him. I did as he didn't look he could do any harm. Then he started talking about how cool I looked and wanted to know where I bought it XD I think he was like 50'ish. I think he said something about problems with the wife but not quite sure, sad if he had though, he seemed like a nice guy.

when I arrived home there was two things which did not work, and I had only been away for the weekend *shakes head* helpless family :p, I repaired the sound of the projector and the internet >_>. I wonder how all this will work when I don't live at my parents anymore.

Oh well The 22 year old seems to be able to stand on his own legs now, he's beginning to get back on track which is good, and doesn't care about it that much anymore.

One of my best friends are in some trouble with his feelings and a girl, doesn't know what to do. Thinks he's not good enough for her for some reason because he doesn't have much self confidence, although slowly regaining.

The girl from my last post, with relationship problems, is now single again, and is in quite a pain because she still loves and miss him, I think she's getting better if you judge at her way of reacting :).

Then a young guy had some troubles on his first drunk trip, one of his friends had too much and went to the hospital, giving him some advice and telling him he had nothing to do with her getting this drunk, although he has some experience. Haven't gotten his reply yet but hope it'll cheer him up.

And yesterday something weird happens, weird because it usually does not happen. I came in a fight o_O, I was in a group in technology and in the group two of us made a problem tree. After speaking to the teacher about what be most wise to chose and stuff about it, we were discussing which tree to use, mine was about polluting nature while his was about tents being too warm. He started talking about global warming for reasons not chosing the one I made and really no reasons for chosing his work. I came with tons of reasons for chosing the one I made. In the end he couldn't attack or defend anymore, so he went out of the group in pure fury of not having right and getting what he wanted. He's one of those types you usually just shut up when he starts a discussion because he never gives in and brings up the most laughable arguments so you have nothign to say without insulting his intelligence. I only started discussing on because it was the examn project, else I wouldn't care and just shut up so I wouldn't have to listen to it, so would anyone else.

I have some cheering up to do when I get in school next day as he cried about it >_> he needs to grow up, 23 and still in second year. And this particular project is what kept him from taking the next year because he always failed in it.

That's it for now, I'll enjoy the weekend with her before the next where I'm goign to see leaves' eyes live.

Take care and smile, it'll make you beautiful.

No comments: