time again for some blogging
As I returned from school I went to my grandmas apartment which is close to the trainstation and fed myself up a bit with food.
I Also used some of the time to create a poem and a picture to it.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/54924d37-5921-4c1a-8b5d-b08a99797aff/poem
--translation start--
a heaven of stars so clear and beautiful
your eyes in the moonlight nakedly bathed
Dancing more beautifully than the elves in the wind
more graceful than a bloody kiss on the cheek
your voice starts singing beautiful melodies
the sirens enviously on you stare
people near yet so far turn off their radios
to hear something more beautiful than iron(meatl :p \m/)
You place your hand softly on my cheek
it can be felt in the heart and smile does my mind
sadness jumps out of me like an arrow
there it has been since the 3'rd of april
--translation end--
I went to the city my school lies in again, and met with a friend who followed me up to vamp again (since I couldn't still remember the way at that time haha.)
It was fun, like last time, except for the ending where she got a message on her cellphone making her cry which made the party end all of a sudden. She's good again now though.
Then something funny happened, I was about to board the train to the apartment again for a place to sleep where I met a girl who was on the same boarding school as I was. She thought I had changed (oh really :p.)
Next day after 4 hours of sleep I went picking up my girlfriend at the railway station, we had once again a good weekend.
I took the decision to finally let her know about my lifestory, it went better than expected, she just became even more happy for me, and she seems to be even more for every day passing by. And the happyness is returned happily back.
Showing her the art I made for her, well imagine if someone made something like that for you, someone you care about a lot.
sunday I talked with one of my best friends about going to the concert with leaves' eyes in copenhagen. I spoke with a 25 year old girl about staying at her which she was ok with. Although she just broke up with her boyfriend so we should be prepared for sudden changes in her mood, although I guess she'll appreciate the company. It's like shooting two deers with one bullet.
Also I talked to another friend (yeah got some of those, let's just say someone I know sounds harsh, even if they do not see it.) And she was having continuous fights with her boyfriend about everything. The worst is lately how he went to an x, stayed a little longer than planned and told next day that he had been there over night which made her angry since all her previvious boyfriends went back to their x. And her boyfriend didn't understand why. Well I see another pair breaking up.
The thing is about relationships that they suck if you do not pick the right choise, you end up being hurt because of your feelings.
For all of you out there who have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend think twice when going into a relationship. And remember that love can easily be turned to sadness if the person does not bring you happyness. Does this person treat you like you want to be treated? If not, let the love go, have some good times with the person instead. Like the previvious lines, she really needs to communicate with her boyfriend, this one, she couldn't talk with him without they got into a fight.
The 22 old, well, seems like a girl has been hitting on him, happily he's taking the chance. So no more sadness for him :D.
Take care and smile, it makes you look beautiful
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment