ahh finally I have found a little time in english class to blog again, doesn't seem like I need english lessons does it :p?
In advance, sorry for this long read, but then you can eat in the meanwhile :p
Last monday wasn't quite harsh on me, luckily. I spent the day cleaning up my filthy room for ladies visit, else I chilled as the gangsters would say. And went to bed for the big day tuesday ^^.
I went up quite early, 9 am ande made myself ready to go to town, got picked up by my grandma (oh shut up, don't laugh) and got driven home to her. I knew she would be with the train at 4 pm, and this was the earliest I could be in town.
Although I didn't want to spend my time alone in her apartment for six hours, so I went home to a friend and stayed there till I had to pick her up. She was more beautiful in real life then on the pictures I've seen of her :D.
After this we ordered a bus, which we could drive with for free at that time. Didn't know it was driving in that week too because I had school off.
Although upon arriving at my place, it didn't went long before we were actively kissing in my room ;p.
After a bit of interacting I looked her in the eyes and asked her "the question" and that was how I became occupied by the loveliest girl on the planet XD.
Time wasn't very far away from eating after asking her. So we went down eating some dinner and back up to watch a night at the museum, funny recommendable movie by the way ;).
We then went out in the late noon to watch the sun set, which I promised her. So we were sitting in nature, watching the sun go down. It was a quite lovely moment. After this we stood near the highway making out, and waving at the cars haha. Of course the sun had set at this moment so we went out walking under the beautiful nightsky. Don't worry we remembered to stay safe. that comes with the beers and alcohol we consumed later too :D.
Then we were just hanging out until we took of our clothes... you can guess the rest ;), we watched 300, after that, we took some food before falling asleep in each others arms :p.
Next day went with taking pictures, dance, hang out, and pissing her parents off because she was first able to get home 1 and a half hour after they wanted her to be home :p.
The rest of the day. Can't remember the rest of the day XD.
thursday was freaky. I went to our grandparents, the ones on my fathers side. Where we had an easter meal. I had to study a bit so I went upstairs into the room we hang out in. The window was budged, so I had to open it to close it properly again. Unfortunately this window was very old so when I pushed it, my hand went through the window. I got cutmarks around it, and had pieces of glass in it, but it was washed off after I found out my hand was covered in blood. It didn't hurt so I didn't know I was bleeding.
I just think it's good it didn't happen for my grandparents, they are old and it wouldn't be good for these old people to cut themselves a couple of places when they're old like that.
I don't remember what I did after I went home. Other than that I talked a bit with the 22year old, he has become sad again. Because of the same girl >_>. And watching casino royale on projector \o/.
I can't remember friday and saturday.
But I do remember sunday lolage :p, I was drunk, in town with the punkers again, being with at an apartment this time. I just met the tallest girl EVER. She's only 13 but still 190 o_O. I'm two centimetres taller, but she will probably grow a bit more. A nice trip though, except I didn't get much sleep. Oh, and some girl tried to kiss me, note tried >_> nothing happened luckily.
Monday I spoke to some girl, she wasn't quite happy at home so I adviced her to go to the town centre again even though she had failed the first time, and get something done about it instead although she had failed once.
Tuesday, a friend of mine is afraid that she might get single soon, and didn't know what to do. Apparantly her boyfriend thought she didn't want to visit him anymore, or the other way around. Telling her that I noticed a change in him and this might be why :/. Although I hope he doesn't decide to leave her. Generally it's just a misunderstanding making them both sad.
seems like the tall girl gets bullied, which sucks, she can't be herself and wear the cloths she want to wear. And just be herself. Well she definately isn't too big to do something about it, slapping them around a bit and making them afraid should be no problem, they'll be to afraid to touch her. So violence can be a solution >_>.
Not because I want to hurt them, well maybe I do, but they just seem to dumb to understand that she does not like it and should cut it off. Maybe they need to be thrown into a wall by a tall girl to understand it (pwned by a girl haha.) Well if it works...
more people are breaking up, sadly. people pregnant, abortion, too much to think about. There's a lot to sort out. I want a script which sorts this sort out
...
*starts coding*
this weekend I'll go to my girlfriend \o/, I look forward to it :p.
So take care and smile, it makes you beautiful
-Angelwinged Devil
p.s. I apoligize for typoes/spelling mistakes, I'm sleepy like a darn bear in the winter.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment